用 PuTTY 的可以去更新了。
These features are new in 0.71 (released 2019-03-16):**
- Security fixes found by an EU-funded bug bounty programme:
- a remotely triggerable memory overwrite in RSA key exchange, which can occur before host key verification
- potential recycling of random numbers used in cryptography
- on Windows, hijacking by a malicious help file in the same directory as the executable
- on Unix, remotely triggerable buffer overflow in any kind of server-to-client forwarding
- multiple denial-of-service attacks that can be triggered by writing to the terminal
- Other security enhancements: major rewrite of the crypto code to remove cache and timing side channels.
- User interface changes to protect against fake authentication prompts from a malicious server.
- We now provide pre-built binaries for Windows on Arm.
- Hardware-accelerated versions of the most common cryptographic primitives: AES, SHA-256, SHA-1.
- GTK PuTTY now supports non-X11 displays (e.g. Wayland) and high-DPI configurations.
- Type-ahead now works as soon as a PuTTY window is opened: keystrokes typed before authentication has finished will be buffered instead of being dropped.
- Support for GSSAPI key exchange: an alternative to the older GSSAPI authentication system which can keep your forwarded Kerberos credentials updated during a long session.
- More choices of user interface for clipboard handling.
- New terminal features: support the REP escape sequence (fixing an ncurses screen redraw failure), true colour, and SGR 2 dim text.
- Pressing Ctrl+Shift+PgUp or Ctrl+Shift+PgDn now takes you straight to the top or bottom of the terminal scrollback.